Believe in Jesus and be saved from all addictions and emotional problemd
- Be Saved from emotional problems
- Do you have a problem with Anger?
- Do you have uncontrollable emotional problems?
- Your emotions should not projected on other people?
Proverbs 29:11, “A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control.”
Proverbs 15:1, “A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh words stirs up anger.”
Do you have problem with Addiction
Do you have addictions so that you able to work or have a good time
What are you struggle with? Pain killers, crack, marijuana, cocaine, inhalants, sleeping pills .
Jesus came to set the captives FREE. He does not want you to live in addiction. He is all you need to live happily. When Jesus is Lord of your life your chains are brocken
Jesus can set you free from your addictions. You may still have times of temptation and will need to find a strong support team to give you strength when you feel like taking drugs.
Big Miracle is changed life
We have led many to know Christ and they delivered from so many problems and addictions
Call now we can help by sharing your problems and pray with you so that you are free from any bondage prayer works
What is your problem?
Many unhealthy behaviors that start during adolescence, such as consuming a poor diet, smoking, substance use, and violence, can lead to immediate health problems, long-term disorders, or poor health later in life.
Adolescent pregnancy, child abuse and neglect, crime, domestic violence, drug use, health HIV/ AIDS, inequality, jobs, lack of affordable housing, poverty, racism
REDEEM YOUNG GENERATION MINISTRY
Helps with new insight and effective steps to create a successful global digital ministry to any kind of community and different age group. You’ll get answers to these questions like:
- How do I minister to different age group prayerfully?
- How do I revive a struggling young adult ministry with love?
- How do I minister to both marrieds and singles?
- How can I reach young adults digitally?
- In what ways should my congregation be involved?
- How do I motivate my congregation to start a young adult ministry?
- How to find and address young adult needs;
- What type of plans works and why;
- How you can plan and create programs;
- How you can increase your effectiveness and avoid burnout;
- What helpful resources are available to you; and how you can get help.
- Decide and be involved to have your own successful young adult ministry.